1. Discover entire work force in the social networks (use Connect6 and LinkedIn Recruiter).
2. Segment the discovered individuals into various categories of strength by analyzing each individual’s likes/interests/personal content (use Brandwatch, Facebook Graph Search and SocialBro).
3. Encourage all employees to enter and beef up LinkedIn profiles and join company specific groups.
4. Analyze Yammer and Chatter and Sharepoint data for untapped solutions to lagging initiatives, do the same with all corporate email exchanges.
5. Fund internal social TV (model this after internal corporate news providers).
6. Direct specific employees to join online industry/interest groups associated with their job title/department/silo/region (discover these using the native search within specific networks).
7. Encourage complete connection of employees to one another in LinkedIn to the 100th percentile.
8. Fund all employees to have Executive level accounts and undergo LinkedIn training.